By Srain - 07/01/2010 06:36 - Australia

Today, feeling confident, I asked my boyfriend what he thought of my new body, since I had lost 16 kilos over the past month. He told me that he missed the old me and wanted me to gain weight again. My boyfriend was the one that encouraged me to lose weight in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 473
You deserved it 3 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To lose 16 kilo's in 1 month, you need to burn 4500 kilocalories more than you eat each day. The only ways to do that are if you - run for two hours a day and eat absolutely nothing (wich is not very healthy) or - have cancer (with is of course even less healthy) Also, your skin can't adapt that fast, so there are probably hanging loose folds of skin from OP's entire body now.

16 kilos in one month. That can't be good.

Comments

TheyCallMeThumpe_fml 0

dont do it its not healthy for you to go up and down like that o.o

sweetonsno 1

16 kilos in a month? That is not safe at all. Get to a doctor to talk about safe weight loss before you hurt yourself.

lexibabygirl 0

you can lose alot of weight in short periods of time. just depends on how much self control you have. I lost over 50 pounds in less than two weeks. I just went on a super strict diet.

That's not even healthy. Did you just starve yourself? Added some laxatives? I bet you have a lot of loose skin now, AND you put it back on really easily when you started eating again. It's healthy to lose 1-2 pounds per week. You went way overboard. It's not about self control, it's about having a diet with lasting effect.

sorry im american so we don't measure weigh with kilos, so how many pounds did she lose?

FlyingLazerWALRU 0
nela25 23

That's about 35 pounds.. i dont think thats very healthy..

BeatifulPenguin 4

Tell him to make up his mind!

mirandaelcraig 13

That sucks and all but at least you did it and hey, you know he likes you for you.

sounds like you look pretty good and maybe he is worried now that you might look elsewhere... maybe tell him to get nto better shape along with you. and congratulations on the weight loss