By OhNo - 02/03/2013 13:31 - United States - Castlewood

Today, despite the fact of being together two years, and having a daughter, my fiancée still refuses to tell her parents about us. We're getting married in six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 836
You deserved it 5 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

There's only two explanations, her parents are super religious and strict or they're Scientologists, I'd go with the latter.

Comments

A lot of people are saying "maybe she has a good reason" and while I agree with that, I can't help but feel like she should at least explain to OP what that reason is. Honesty and communication are key in relationships, after all.

we're obvisouly missing information, and maybe you are too OP.

asia3pea90 13

You seriously need to leave her then....and stop having kids with people your not married to, cause now, youre together forever...no matter what.

sugarbear0727 19

I kinda have that fear with my boyfriend. His parents know about.me, but they don't know I'm pregnant and due in 3 months.

doglover100 28

Who do they think the father of their granddaughter is?

Who do they think is the mother of their granddaughter? Do they know your daughter exists?

YDI. It's been two years, if nothing's changed by then, what are you expecting to happen later?

so not only is he hiding you he's hiding your daughter from them? what makes you think he's ever going to marry you?