By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 10:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, desperate for my boyfriend to notice me for once, I started noisily masturbating while he was playing World of Warcraft. His response was to put his headphones on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 376
You deserved it 13 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dear nerds... Not everyday your naked girlfriends masturbates next to you... Be sure to take full advantage.

Comments

Ya know, I'm a woman who plays WoW, it's one of my husbands favorite hobbies and I gave it a try when we were dating and we have fun together. I hate whiny attention ****** such as yourself miss poster, if you tried something he liked to do for once in your selfish life, I guarantee he would "notice" you more.

tashacamille 5

Well I kinda agree..... But if it's like that aaaaalllllll the time it might be outta hand.... Like I suck at halo but my bf and I love playing left4dead together.....

Best comment so far! I love wow and I think it sooo much easier to join them than to make a fuss. It's a lot funner too! :)

Ok so then make your own account with a character of the opposing faction. Get them to 85, then follow him around and gank him. He will ragequit and you'll have all the time you want. ;)

Your boyfriend needs to get his priorities straightened

Women are not priority for a nerd. Leave that child and get a man.

mrkwaje 0

Everyone have reasons of doing what they do. Please don't blame this guy, they both have addicted to two different things.

wuggles 0

Hell, if my girl did that, id be all over her! Screw a f*in game

Yeah he's at the point of no return I think... Dump him and find someone better who pays attention to you and can keep you satisfied

Maybe he's gay my sisters gay so I can suggest it

mikede420 0

Maybe he's just like every guy out there who does not always like ******* a ugly girl.