By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 10:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, desperate for my boyfriend to notice me for once, I started noisily masturbating while he was playing World of Warcraft. His response was to put his headphones on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 376
You deserved it 13 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dear nerds... Not everyday your naked girlfriends masturbates next to you... Be sure to take full advantage.

Comments

Might need to see pics and or video to determine outcome of FML. ;) Nah, I'm just kidding you. He obviously noticed you once since you're going out. I am tired of the exaggerated garbage. This needs clarification. The OP is desperate for attention... why? Is she constantly ignored by him? If so, why does she stay with him? Was one of these "female moments" where he wasn't paying attention to her for 5 whole minutes one day? Is she the sort of narcissistic, clingy bitch who needs constant personal care? Also need context on the guy. Perhaps he is tired of always being around the OP. Was he playing WoW for hours before this happened? MMORPG addiction is quite a real thing. Maybe he has a problem. Maybe the OP needs to start paying more attention to him... Nah. That'll never happen.

You're dating him, you deserve it. Work on trying to find a decent guy next time

Stuff like this makes me question why I'm still single and he isn't -_-

leadman1989 15

Queefing isn't sexy, I don't know who told you that it was... plus guys are VISUAL if you'd walked in there in any state of undress he would have mauled you.

cptpillpopper 0

dump the loser. find a real man who is worried about a woman over an orc or some shit.

cptpillpopper 0

dump the loser. find a real man who is worried about a woman over an orc or some shit.

I totally know how you feel. My boyfriend was always playing League of Legends though. Turns out he was on skype with the people he was playing with. THEY eventually had to tell him to get off the computer. Direct quote "Dude, if there's a chick that wants you, take advantage of the situation. Keep playing and you ain't getting any for a LOONG time."

I have a money making plan... it includes prostituing myself to poor women who's partners are more bothered about computer games than sex and then proceeding to pound away while they kill dragons... I have a feeling that may get their attention away from the game and if it doesnt well at least you will have had some sexual interaction.