By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 10:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, desperate for my boyfriend to notice me for once, I started noisily masturbating while he was playing World of Warcraft. His response was to put his headphones on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 376
You deserved it 13 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dear nerds... Not everyday your naked girlfriends masturbates next to you... Be sure to take full advantage.

Comments

What a loser I would of been eating that n playing with it. Get a bf dat gives u attention n not his stupid game.

I rather play WoW over watching a chick finger herself... That's only becz I'm not a lesbo and WoWs awesome!

I rather play WoW over watching a chick finger herself... That's only becz I'm not a lesbo and WoWs awesome!

madfreakinggf 3

Yes I do agree with u although horde forever? F that. Alliance ftw. :)

Hahaha why can't girls just their boyfriends play video games? If you were shopping and he started jacking off next you, you'd probably ignore him too or even yell at him. He was probably in the middle of a raid or something, anyways. Any dedicated WoW player would have ignored you in that situation...

TraceCase_ 19

I hope you mean shopping on the web because I would certainly yell at my boyfriend if he started jacking off at the mall.

Khlinka and Trace case both of u have great incite on the other side of things. Did not think of that till now. I would never master bait while shopping. Don't wanna have to explain why I'm cold. Lol.

TraceCase_ 19

I don't think it's cool at all to be a constant nag and demand all of your boyfriends time and attention. Sure he should be allowed to play video games if he wants, but...OP used words like "desperate" and "for once". The impression I get is that WOW comes first all the time and personally, I don't think that's a healthy relationship either.

hornet_fml 0

Maybe instead of playing with yourself you should try playing with him? If not then there's no reason to be hateful just tell him it's over and let him go play his game somewhere else

Look, epic loot drops are more rare than your panty drops, so he has to keep playing.

ZielZone 4

And WHY do you continue to date this loser????