By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 10:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, desperate for my boyfriend to notice me for once, I started noisily masturbating while he was playing World of Warcraft. His response was to put his headphones on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 376
You deserved it 13 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dear nerds... Not everyday your naked girlfriends masturbates next to you... Be sure to take full advantage.

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

Try doggy-style, so that he can pleasure you while playing the game. It's a win for everyone involved.

Maybe you should get a World of Warcraft account,then maybe he would notice you

CrisissX 0

ok here what you do since he doesnt have the will power to quit uninstall the game and get rid of the disk.

marpay 11

Why would he want to quit? Ps you can download it from blizz.com.

Yep it's even faster to download from the website... I don't own the disks anymore

He can just download the game off the Internet and play on a private server or just buy another.

Didn't anybody tell you, you can just download the game from the Internet.

Ok you guys are all just being echoes of the first response.

Your masturbating, what did you expect? I mean now if you are inviting him in thats a different story ;)

Start playing WOW yourself, and use your characters to have cyber sex.

Hey now, maybe he was in a raid about to get some epics! If I was about to get some phat loots I'd put my headphones on too! Maybe try touching his junk WHILE he's playing. Its a win win situation. He could have his junk played with and you can watch him pwn noobs.

PunkSk8ter 0

or watch him get his ass handed to him

Smack him and leave. Maybe then he'll notice.

Dante17 6

Believe me, he won't if he didn't noticed while she did that

WTF are you still doing in that relationship? There's something you can do about THAT, you know...

TraceCase_ 19

How low is your self esteem, OP? He has you totally whipped. Find another dude to bang loudly, maybe he'll notice that.