By Anonymous - 16/05/2013 04:39 - United States - Cleveland

Today, at the supermarket, a man collapsed. I gave CPR while the cashier called for help. During this, the other patrons were complaining that no other register was open. Once the ambulance arrived, I returned to my cart to find items removed and 40 dollars taken from my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 565
You deserved it 4 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizza330 28

Well on the bright side you might've saved someone's life. :)

Comments

chrisp87 11

I'm still trying to figure out how this person deserved this. They helped someone and ended up with 40 dollars stolen some people just don't have a heart.

skyeyez9 24

I have a backpack purse made by Coach. I never felt comfortable keeping a purse in a shopping cart because of shady thieves. With mine, I have both hands free and my purse is secure.

skyeyez9 24

Maybe you can file a report and look at the security cameras to see who did it. And I'd send this story to the local news if there is camera footage. Someone as deplorable as that, stealing while you were saving another's life will probably air on tv and show their mug shot and hopefully someone will turn them in.

SwtCherryPie 26

They should have security cameras to see who did it. Good for you for helping save someone, and whoever took your money will get what they have coming to them.

No good deed goes unpunished... fyl

yzzami 17

You can ask the store owners to contact the police and give them the security footage

What kind of person would ever click on the you deserved it button? If you are CPR certified, you are required by law to help them. All I can say, to the people who took your money, karma is a bitch.

That's awful. The super market should have video surveillance though.