By Tyler - 19/11/2011 07:58 - United States

Today, at my job as a cocktail server in a bar, a group of good looking ladies sat in my section. As I was finishing up with the table next to them I overheard one of them saying, "I hope we don't get that guy, I want a sexy waiter tonight." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 785
You deserved it 3 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IKickPuppiesHard 16

You could have walked over to the table and said "Ill be sure to find you a good looking waiter but if he declines the offer to serve a table of middle aged unattractive women then thats not on me." If they are superficial enough to say that so close to you they'd probably be to shocked someone finds then ugly to worry about actually filing a complaint.

Comments

thimovw 4

The perfect moment to let them pay more:)

Quick-change the restaurant tunes to "I'm sexy and I know it" and bust out in dance in front of those ladies. Make sure the other waiters follow along too. See, problem solved!

Jason199615 0

Spike their drinks, take pictures, and blackmail them.

Thats when you poison their drinks, with poison

Thebuddhafist 2

LOL sounds like you need to hit the gym bro.

chubby_choco 17

Those girls are STUPID. I don't ever insult the wait staff, even when they deserve it (when they deserve it, I quietly complain to the manager). Do these bitches not realize that there's a good ten seconds where the only person around their food is YOU? And three seconds of that where no one can see you? If you're fast, that's more than enough time to spit in a drink, put some pubes on a burger, or 'accidentally' drop something like their garlic bread on a dirty floor. And in the fast food industry, it's even worse. If a customer pissed off my brother when he was working at McDonald's, he'd wipe their burger buns on his grease shoes. He didn't get fired for it, either. I don't condone the defiling of other's food, even if they'e being jerks, but...yeah, those girls are dumb. Seriously, incurably dumb. And by the way, OP - FYL. I'm sorry you had to hear those snotty little hoes tearing you down.

Beauty is only skin deep. Ugly is to the bone.