By Yeoman - 19/11/2011 07:47 - New Zealand

Today, my mother looked me dead in the face and said, "I have failed as a parent." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 221
You deserved it 7 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Look her dead in the face and say "This wouldnt be the case if you hadn't failed to use a condom".

Comments

lol I would just say: "Yes, you have...."

How do we know the next thing his mom said wasn't, "I can't believe you smoked that weed!"

Maybe he's under-age and already addicted to drugs or beer. Or maybe she's disappointed that he probaly had sex too early

Mom's saying, "I should have swallowed you.."

It could be your siblings and not you, OP.

Introduce her to OP's long lost sister?

cadillacgal79 32

51-There is nothing wrong with country, If somebody likes a different genre of music than you than there is no need to hate on it, simple as that, you can say you don't care for it and leave it at that.

Well, what did you do to make her say that?

twinny_sc 13

44 Come out of the closet. No point in hiding it.

Yeah sure because it's just that damn simple to come out.

shrdlu 28

#44: Read the play "Death of a Salesman." One of the characters (Biff) was everything you're not, and still discovers he's a failure.

At first when I read this I thought it was because OP's mom thought he was ugly.

ewputthataway 0

Thats what I thought o-0 I was thinking: "Daammnnn coollddd...."

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Look her dead in the face and say "This wouldnt be the case if you hadn't failed to use a condom".

bizarre_ftw 21

Nice stealing my idea! .... From my head.... As I was commenting it..... >:( *glare*

DKParth13 5

7 I think #5s picture explains his response to your comment

I'm not sure how your comment below is the same as 5's....

DKParth13 5

Your name is quite disturbing!!

bizarre_ftw 21

Here's what'cha do. Look her dead in the eye and say "I know" then slip in to your leather ass-less chaps, grab your ball gag and whip, call up some 'friends' to meet you at a preappointed hotel room for your weekly 'game', then hop onto the back of a large black motorcycle driven by some large, creepy looking biker dude, and finally: wave good bye to mummy and say "I love you!" (then as an after thought) "you can't get pregnant in the ass, right?! Ah, I'll figure it out, no worries!" (btw, vultures, I do know op is a guy, and no, I have no issue with LGBT people)

Don't know what issues you have,....but you do have some.

MarjoCupcake 11

Goodness gracious, you are irritating.

13FTW 9

What the ****. Normally I thumb up for long comments because, the commenter took some effort but, after reading that, I'd rather shit lead logs out of my ass. (Previous FML reference)

Sometimes bitches like you need to shut the f**ck up

"hop onto a large black motorcycle" There are so many things not funny about that comment.

Lead logs? You shouldn't have to deal with that. I hear there's medication to turn them back into floaty flakers… 8D Hm, her comment wasn't thaaat bad. Just annoying, haha.

People that say goodness gracious are irritating...

EvilCupcake8361 9

6: not one of my favorite comments of yours but nice effort, here's a cookie.

bizarre_ftw 21

Yay, my attempt at majorly trolling has succeeded!!! ^_^ I feel Quite accomplished

leadman1989 15

The truth hurts... I suggest a really really late term abortion. :D Problem solved.

Tdevonner 0

Im always tryna preach post partum abortion!...but then casey anthony took me seriously lol

Just say "no, mum. You have failed at life in general. Good thing I am not like you otherwise I would be a failure too."