By egc573 - 24/06/2012 23:39 - United States - Fullerton

Today, at a party, I told a joke to my crush. He didn't even smile. An hour later, I heard my model friend tell the exact same joke to him. He said it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 629
You deserved it 2 763

egc573 tells us more.

egc573 40

You guys are great. If I was broken up about this at all, I'd feel much better from a lot of the comments. I'd been flirting with this guy for a while, and this was the coldest he'd ever been to me. He met my friend that very night and wanted to get laid is all. But joke's on him--the friend's engaged! As for the whole maybe my friend told the joke better thing, it's not the kind of joke that needs a bunch of buildup and then a big punchline. It was more of a sarcastic comment-type thing. She didn't tell it any better than I did.

Top comments

Goddess_Rummy 13

Well now you know they are superficial and not worth your time. You can find better.

Classic douchebag: Thinking with the dick.

Comments

I had something similar once...I was with a group of people and I made a joke to one of them (everyone was within hearing distance though) but she just looked at me like I had grown a second head or something and everyone went quiet. Later on I heard her tell the same joke to everyone else (so she had obviously heard) and they laughed for ages and it was like an in-joke for the rest of the day. Needless to say I got the hint and no longer waste any time bothering with them.

Elrey83 2

maybe you are just an ugly psycho stalker bitch and he cant stand you.

noisebox 1

There's a warning right there, or get a new crush or sit on his face and let him guess your weight....

xoconnie 8

Don't you just hate it when people steal your jokes and use them?!?!!!!!!!

It's all about your delivery...and cup size

KingCeltic77 18

Story of my life. If I were to do something, it would be weird or unfunny, but if one of the popular kids did it, oh everybody is just ROTFL. I feel for you.