By egc573 - 24/06/2012 23:39 - United States - Fullerton

Today, at a party, I told a joke to my crush. He didn't even smile. An hour later, I heard my model friend tell the exact same joke to him. He said it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 629
You deserved it 2 763

egc573 tells us more.

egc573 40

You guys are great. If I was broken up about this at all, I'd feel much better from a lot of the comments. I'd been flirting with this guy for a while, and this was the coldest he'd ever been to me. He met my friend that very night and wanted to get laid is all. But joke's on him--the friend's engaged! As for the whole maybe my friend told the joke better thing, it's not the kind of joke that needs a bunch of buildup and then a big punchline. It was more of a sarcastic comment-type thing. She didn't tell it any better than I did.

Top comments

Goddess_Rummy 13

Well now you know they are superficial and not worth your time. You can find better.

Classic douchebag: Thinking with the dick.

Comments

Jokes are always funnier when told by a model

Maybe he was just more drunk everythings funnier when ur drunk or he's just an asshole

If he only cares about somebody because of their body then he isn't good for you. Find someone who will care for you because of who you are. Just because you "flirt" with him doesn't mean he's going to be a good person or even want to date you. He sounds like a complete asshole who doesn't care about women, just what they look like and having sex with them.

Well, it might have had something do do with the fact that she's...I don't know..a MODEL. When a very attractive person cracks a joke, it's automatically 10 times funnier.

That happens to me all the time... :( I don't get why people do it

sorry to hear that, at least you know theyre not interested now so you can move on

FalconWhitaker 20

Thank heavens you avoided this ass-clarinet, eh, OP?

So either you are plain looking or he is shallow... Forget him and move on!

Sam_Jam1229 5

You deserve better! He's a douche. Not worth your time.