By egc573 - 24/06/2012 23:39 - United States - Fullerton

Today, at a party, I told a joke to my crush. He didn't even smile. An hour later, I heard my model friend tell the exact same joke to him. He said it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 629
You deserved it 2 763

egc573 tells us more.

egc573 40

You guys are great. If I was broken up about this at all, I'd feel much better from a lot of the comments. I'd been flirting with this guy for a while, and this was the coldest he'd ever been to me. He met my friend that very night and wanted to get laid is all. But joke's on him--the friend's engaged! As for the whole maybe my friend told the joke better thing, it's not the kind of joke that needs a bunch of buildup and then a big punchline. It was more of a sarcastic comment-type thing. She didn't tell it any better than I did.

Top comments

Goddess_Rummy 13

Well now you know they are superficial and not worth your time. You can find better.

Classic douchebag: Thinking with the dick.

Comments

Lilybugg16 5

It's ok I'm pretty sure your pretty. If I were you id walk up to him smack him upside the head and tell him he's a real fat ass jerk

Uh ohh.. Time to find a new crush? Sorry..

He is clearly not worth your time. You should think about other ways to talk to (the next) guy though ... jokes are SO middle school!

Maybe, and I'm being optimistic here, but maybe since you were at a party, he was super drunk that hour later...and you know when you're drunk, things often seem a lot funnier than they are. So maybe he just didn't find the joke funny until he was drunk enough to laugh at anything!

gravygecko 2

How dare he be attracted to someone else more than he was attracted to you? The absolute nerve of that guy! Seriously though, I could see being upset if you told a funnier joke, but you guys told the exact same joke. Of course it is going to get a better response coming from a model. That's how life works.

What was the joke? If it helps you feel better I'll laugh lol

maybe he is shy.......................... no. but yeah, maybe he was drunk an hour later, therefore he found it funnier?

Damn i feel sorry for you...i hate douches like that >.>