By Anonymous - 08/05/2015 16:59 - India - New Delhi

Spicy
Today, at a party I got blind drunk and I gave a guy a blowjob for the first time. I'm a 100% heterosexual male. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 212
You deserved it 42 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anniemeece 23

I don't know if "100%" is an accurate estimate...

Comments

Jacksparrow72 21
91hayek 31

lol using percentages for sexuality. It's more colours and shades than strict numbers.

There are few absolutes about human sexuality in general. But most of us can be described in only a few words like 100% heterosexual, though I doubt OP is really that. Unless he has alcohol problems and does wildly out of character things when drunk.

Well you know when you are drunk you show your true feelings and have no shame. So it has to be something you've thought about subconsciously.

So what happened? you drunkenly, blindly fell on some guy, mouth on dick and figured hell your drunk may as well finish? I mean I've been blind drunk and that never happened lol

gintwinsmoore 20

100% heterosexual? You know, that's what many people think they are, because it's so much easier and socially accepted than saying you're not quite sure. India still needs his sexual revolution, so I totally get why you would think this way. But you're not 100% hetero, and that's okay. Perhaps drunk you was more honest with himself than your sober version.

leogachi 15

I wouldn't worry about it, Op. In my experience, it's really easy to convince drunk people to do things they wouldn't normally do. And hey, even if it turns out that you are into guys, does it really matter?

Actually studies have shown that drunk people do not vary their behavior wildly while drunk. For example if you wouldn't kick a dog sober you won't do it drunk. But if you would consider suck a dick sober you will consider and possibly attempt it drunk. OPs inhibitions were down due to the alcohol but he had to of at least thought about doing it before

leogachi 15

I'm not saying that he hasn't thought of doing something like that while sober, I'm just saying that I'm not going to judge his sexuality based on one drunken story. Haven't you heard those stories about people who beat the shit out of bushes when they're drunk?

leogachi 15

I can't imagine they would consider beating the shit out of bushes when they're sober. (Sorry about the multi comment. I ran out of room.)

For better reason than why you commented.

I'm pretty sure there are still a couple things that are extremely taboo, even on FML.

Well I wouldn't say 100% anymore. Math is absolute.