By RevolutionLove - 10/12/2010 17:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, at a gynecologist's appointment, I was privileged to have 7 co-ed nursing students stare at my vagina for 25 minutes as part of their training. At one point the doctor apologized for having to "open me up more than usual", but said she wanted everyone to get a good view. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 503
You deserved it 5 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you have to agree to have nurses in training observe you? If not, they're all mature adults and -should- be professional about it.

You didn't have to agree to it if you were uncomfortable. No doctor has the right to force a patient against their will. All you had to do was politely refuse. End of story.

Comments

Ahh how refreshing it is to see how easily Kay lies. Now tell her that you've just been raped by magical lawn gnomes.

xX504DBXx 0

well atleast 7 people you've never met,and or heard of now know what your ****** looks like.

if I was 1 of the guys I woulda tried ejaculate in her ear hole

And that's why you are not one of those guys. Good luck in McDonalds.

You went to have your ****** looked at, and a bunch of people who want to make careers out of looking at vaginas looked at yours? That sucks hard core.

A gyno-gangbang. He didn't start with; Hey, do you want to see what a Blue Waffle looks like? Did he?

that is something you agreed to. so why are you complaining?

OP, you do realise you have a mouth and you can most certainly use it I'm sure they needed consent before actually going through with that and if they didn't ask then stand up for yourself and tell them where to go!

slowtubelite 0

Its not FYL cuz they wud need ur consent to do anything like that so pretty much YDI. Sorry lady!