By RevolutionLove - 10/12/2010 17:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, at a gynecologist's appointment, I was privileged to have 7 co-ed nursing students stare at my vagina for 25 minutes as part of their training. At one point the doctor apologized for having to "open me up more than usual", but said she wanted everyone to get a good view. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 503
You deserved it 5 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you have to agree to have nurses in training observe you? If not, they're all mature adults and -should- be professional about it.

You didn't have to agree to it if you were uncomfortable. No doctor has the right to force a patient against their will. All you had to do was politely refuse. End of story.

Comments

sorry, op. Those were actually developers from google for the new map app: gspot. you definitely should have refused if you were so uncomfortable.

ckjacques53198 0

that happened to me to but I was in the 6th grade and dying from carbon monoxide. I acted like it was nothing then, but it always bothered especially since most of them were guys and they took pictures. I'm kind of traumatized. you just gotta so what you gotta do sometimes. now I'm fourteen.

if you're underage, #1....you should have sued, # 2 you shouldn't be here on an obviously ADULT oriented site.....shame on you! hope your parents send you to boot camp with drill instructor Dwayne to teach you to be a good LITTLE GIRL! get off FML, it's not for kids!

DanielleTheOne 3

Don't assume that all 14 year old kids are attention seeking, immature little things.

elbungalow 0

You should have done a bottom burp, lmao

You could have said no to having them in the room. During my last trip to the gynecologist, I was asked if I minded a medical student sitting in. Yours should have asked, and if you were uncomfortable with it you should have said no.