By Bilirubin - 20/02/2010 16:22 - United States

Today, at 1am, the girl of my dreams that I've been trying for over three years to date, finally asked me out via SMS. Too bad I was asleep at the time. She now thinks I've rejected her, and will no longer speak to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 724
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RipIt 0

that's rather unreasonable, she probably would've turned out to be a crazy controlling bitch anyway

Let me get this straight, if someone doesn't answer a message sent at ONE IN THE MORNING it is assumed that the person's dead or hates them? That's just a terrible tale, FYL.

Comments

That bitch is stupid. What made her think you were automatically going to respond to a text at 1am? If she wanted you that bad, she should have CALLED. And you should have, too. Why are these people so damn scared of rejection?

why wud y say SMS? n y dont u jus explain it to her?

I think she sent it to at 1am on purpose-- she knew you'd be asleep, and wouldn't be able to reply, and she'd be able to get away from going out with you. It'll be like she did ask you out, but you rejected her, making her look bad?

FYL for wasting 3 years on this girl....

Mumblstiltskin 0

Sounds like a dumb, flighty bimbo. Why do men waste their time on ****** like that?

Completely and Utterly fake. No one is dumb enough to pull that shit. On the remotest of chances this isn't fake.....I would stay at least 500 meters away from that girl, because she's pretty much at the height of stupidity.

nazzo128 0

why did she ask you out? that's tacky

riseagainst1616 0

this happens to me all the time