By Bilirubin - 20/02/2010 16:22 - United States

Today, at 1am, the girl of my dreams that I've been trying for over three years to date, finally asked me out via SMS. Too bad I was asleep at the time. She now thinks I've rejected her, and will no longer speak to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 724
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RipIt 0

that's rather unreasonable, she probably would've turned out to be a crazy controlling bitch anyway

Let me get this straight, if someone doesn't answer a message sent at ONE IN THE MORNING it is assumed that the person's dead or hates them? That's just a terrible tale, FYL.

Comments

ha... wow.... you're an idiot... this is so easily fixable. who the hell let this get into fml? seriously...

Basically what other people say. FYL. Don't agree to date this insecure weirdo who gets upset if you don't reply at 1 in the morning! Or else she's messing with you.. which still makes her a insecure weirdo. So yeh.. just move on, it will do you good.

JunoB 0

Yeah, we definitely need a "you dodged a bullet" button here for these stories where someone got dumped/rejected for some ridiculous reason. It's no fml when your life would have been a whole lot more ****** if things had actually 'worked out' with the psycho.

purplemnm 9

you know you're a redneck when you live in Missouri! I was forced to live here by my small town loving father -.-

Um, not everyone that lives in Missouri is a redneck, but if you live here, you know that of course. And I'm actually trying to see how this FML illustrates that anyone involved is a redneck....

Come to Oklahoma for one day. You'll appreciate Missouri much more after this.

I whole hartedly(however you spell that) agree with that statement

purplemnm 9

37 it doesn't I just saw the chance to announce to the Internet that Missouri is a horrible place.

purplemnm 9

^^ 69 mutha *******! also in case you haven't noticed Missouri sounds like Misery so I just proved my point.

at 1 am she should have realised you where asleep, and get overherself. Now think, would you really want to be with such a self centred bitch?

If you've tried explaining and she's still upset, then you definitely dodged a bullet. You don't want to be with someone like that.

droppintacos 0

bs... no one would do that...ur lying anyone would understand no matter how dumb you are..

perdix 29

It all adds up. She drunk-texted you at 1 AM, probably on a dare from one of your "friends" who knows how you feel about her. She sobered up when you got in touch with her and all those reasons why she hasn't gone out with you in three years came flooding back. You need to move on. You probably needed to move on about 2 years and 9 months ago, but you really have to do it now!

Perdix, I thought pretty much the same thing, then saw that you had already said it.

rockstatic 0

Roger Ebert calls it the Idiot Plot, where the situation could be resolved by the two people just talking to each other. "Hey, I was asleep. You free on Friday?" That said, I could see her deciding against it in the morning. If the quote here isn't working, move on.

If she asked you out by text, why would you go out with someone who does that?