By vet1 - 11/07/2013 15:18 - South Africa - Pretoria

Today, as part of my veterinary degree, I had to demonstrate how to jerk off a dog in front of my entire class. Afterwards, the lecturer said that I have the 'magic touch'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 629
You deserved it 7 345

Top comments

Wtf did I just read? You had to toss off a dog?

I'm trying to figure out when you would actually need to know how to do this...

Comments

I wonder how much I could make by marketing some kind of doggy penis pump to avoid situations like this. With good marketing, vets would love me. With bad marketing, some very strange and disturbed individuals would love me...

If you have a male horse that doesn't actively mate, you need to clean their sheath on a semi regular basis to get rid of the smegma & bean. Just try not to get kicked! On the AI topic, farmers are encouraged via a video to simulate a male pigs copulation actions on the female during AI. Increases the litter size. You can find a TED talk about it!

Astronaut01 11

So is beasteality a big part of being a veterinarian...

It's done for semen collection...either for AI or to examnine fertility components.

Astronaut01 11

So Is beasteality a big part of being a veterinarian...

Why on earth would a vet ever need to do that?

I can scratch vet off my list of possible careers.

I don't think I can ever unread this , I feel sorry for you .