By vet1 - 11/07/2013 15:18 - South Africa - Pretoria

Today, as part of my veterinary degree, I had to demonstrate how to jerk off a dog in front of my entire class. Afterwards, the lecturer said that I have the 'magic touch'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 629
You deserved it 7 345

Top comments

Wtf did I just read? You had to toss off a dog?

I'm trying to figure out when you would actually need to know how to do this...

Comments

you work and still you can't affort money for food = you do somthing else with you're money .. my gusse is gamble

wait wait WHAT?! chickens don't have a penis?! the more you know i guess?

well then.. I am definitely glad I didn't have to do that for my degree as an RVT. Maybe since you have a 'magic touch', you should specialize in reproduction as part of your practice. breeders will pay an arm and a leg for artificial insemination, and you can bet that they will bring the puppies to you for their puppy series. they are going to breed them no matter what, so you might as well make sure you're involved so that they start the pups off right and don't end up with parvo once they sell them to people who know nothing about dogs.

skyyyy01 11

Today I have wondered way to far into the animal mating world.

shadowfighter10 9

Has anyone made the "come on over to my place, OP" joke yet. If not.... Come on over to my place, OP!

I really would love to know why in the hell would you ever have to do this? It doesn't make any sence.

How unfortunate for everyone involved. Also, I don't suppose anyone will be able to 'un-see' this anytime soon, FML community included. FYL.