By Too manly - 20/03/2013 04:54 - United States - Stockton

Today, as I was walking with my boyfriend, holding hands, a woman began screaming at us about how we "f*ggots" are "ruining America." I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 540
You deserved it 4 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

More like- people like her are ruining America and the rest of the world.

Yeah and it is certainly a joy to have angry old hags like her walking around criticizing everything she witnesses.

Comments

Shadow_Phantom 26

Don't pay her any mind, OP; I've been mistaken for a boy twice and yet I look NOTHING like one. Some people are just extra stupid, and she appears to be one of those people. FYL.

11- I'd have a hard time believing someone would mistake you for a man.....if I hadn't learned years ago to Never underestimate the power of Stupid. ;)

Shadow_Phantom 26

Oh yes, people can be -quite- stupid... the first incident happened when I almost fell asleep in class; "sir, wake up please." Dunno how my professor mistook me for a boy when I was sitting right there in front of her, but oh well. Funny enough, the second incident happened yesterday, though it was over Facebook. Still though, I had my hair in long braids in the front, and I don't see how they would mistake me for a boy... if they were smart. The whole time they kept insisting I was stupid, too. LOL

My hair is a few inches shy of my waist, and even with boobs I've been mistaken for a boy. Some people.

Maybe she was a militant same sex couple advocate? Or a nut job? I think nut job!! Ignore her, OP, and go on with your life grateful you're not her!!!

mangoboy1 19

What would it matter if you were a boy?

Cheer up, maybe she thought your boyfriend was a girl. Lol.

I don't think homophobes really care, tbh. They'd call any gay person a "******" if they thought it would hurt them.

"Well somebody told me You had a boyfriend Who looked like a girlfriend That I had in February of last year It's not confidential I've got potential"

perdix 29

Hmm, I was thinking: "Dunh-nunh, dunh-nunh, lady looks like a dude." Hmmm, something seems . . . amiss?

I've actually always wondered what the hell The Killers were trying to make sense of in that song... Maybe we've finally found it. :D

Or even bigots. I might have said something like, number one, I'm a woman. Number two, it's bigots like you who are ruining America, so go back to your hole and crawl in there.

perdix 29

You should have snapped back, "No, we're not. Obesity and our declining education system are!"

Guess it's time to shave that moustache OP

It's sad that our society considers the love between two people (who happen to be the same gender) a "perversion", something that "ruins" countries, and something to be ridiculed and insulted... yet being a bigoted hurtful asshole is deemed perfectly okay and even "normal" amongst certain groups. The world needs more love (straight, gay, whatever)... and a lot less assholes.

It's bitches like that that stir up the desire to start protesting same sex love and rights.

The song "why can't we be friends" pops in my head. I just don't understand how people can be so judgmental

Xquisite1 28

I think people are entitled to their own opinions, thoughts, and beliefs. However, they shouldn't be forced upon others or broadcasted in a hurtful or harrassing manner. Not everone who doesn't agree with gay relationships is an asshole. At the end of the day it's all about respecting others. You can have your own personal beliefs and views without badgering others, however if you are asked about them THEN you can feel free to be honest and stand behind what you believe in.