By shenmas - 08/07/2018 19:00

Today, while I was out walking with my girlfriend, I got beaten up and called an "abuser" by a gang of women who noticed bruises on my girlfriend's arms and legs. The bruises are from her karate class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 347
You deserved it 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, your girlfriend should have stood up for you and used her karate skills. If you were completely beat up, she must have just been standing there!

I’m loosing my humanity after reading stuff like this. People should pay for what they did. You can’t just attack people because you think it’s a right thing to do when you don’t even know them. Nobody has the right to beat anyone, unless you’re defending yourself. I’m so sorry OP... people are so aggressive these days!

Comments

Wow, your girlfriend should have stood up for you and used her karate skills. If you were completely beat up, she must have just been standing there!

maybe she has the bruises because shes not good at karate

WHSKitty 7

Looks like you’re the one who needs self-defense classes! You could take karate, judo or Krav Make-America-Great-Again.

Emperor Palpatine: Your hate has made you strong. You have now become that which you despise. Haa ha ha ha haaaaaaa.

I’m loosing my humanity after reading stuff like this. People should pay for what they did. You can’t just attack people because you think it’s a right thing to do when you don’t even know them. Nobody has the right to beat anyone, unless you’re defending yourself. I’m so sorry OP... people are so aggressive these days!

I agree, those women took this way too far. The proper thing to do is to talk to the suspected abusee, and/or go to the cops, not take matters into your own hands. This would be like a teacher beating up a parent cuz they mistook bruises from a sport or just playing in general to be signs of abuse.

You can definitely hit women back. He 100% should have

Jesus, if my husband was beat up everytime someone saw bruises on me, he would never be out of hospital long. I bruise over the littlest thing.

WHSKitty 7

I always say that the cat and dog beat me up when I see bruises on me. I’m visually impaired, and have Cerebral Palsy and balance issues due to said CP, , so I’m always bumping into things, falling, etc.

On blood thinners and also have fall issues from Lupus. My doctors know both but still always ask if I need domestic help. I also have a husky who likes to bounce off of me. I’m waiting for them to try to call animal control over the paw print bruises.

TomBran84 2

if she wont stand up for you, dump her, or explain what the bruises are, or she does that. radical feminists are ridiculous.

WHSKitty 7

Hiiii-yah!! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

If she wasn’t willing to stand up for you, she’s not a woman you should be standing beside.

it is possible they didn't believe her and thought she was covering for hin