Obey!

By twinkygaymer - 27/06/2020 02:02

Today, I got screamed at by a girl because I said I didn’t want to go on a date with her. I’m a gay man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 694
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojoRojo 27

Well it’s pretty rude of you not to change your sexual orientation for her. (Jk she’s an idiot)

Really, she should pay. My custom is whoever does the inviting should be prepared to pay for the whole thing.

Comments

Why can't you just go out with her and not have sex? You didn't need to humiliate her by rejecting her!

Exactly! I've heard there are still some people who don't have sex on the first date (weirdos). Pretend to be one of those!

And make her pay her share. Gender equality and whatnot.

Really, she should pay. My custom is whoever does the inviting should be prepared to pay for the whole thing.

Marcella1016 31

Because being gay is not just about sex. If she is asking for a date she is romantically interested and he is not. Even as a straight person no one has an obligation to go out just to make the other person feel good. It leads them on and waste time.

Why can't you be more like Drax, Nailah? Stop letting things go over your head. If you're not a fan of the MCU, try this one: r/woosh.

ojoRojo 27

Well it’s pretty rude of you not to change your sexual orientation for her. (Jk she’s an idiot)

TorreyTurner 3
Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

these ******* people. there actually are men out there who would be happy to have her, yet she's throwing herself at someone who is unavailable.

Win 9

Here’s the thing. Even if you weren’t gay, you don’t need to say “yes”. No means no.