Weird dude

By Anonymous - 29/02/2020 05:00

Today, while finishing shopping with my kids, my female best friend and I were accosted by a street preacher. He screamed that we were an abomination, having biracial children was a sin against nature, and that we were ruining America. Not only we are not gay, he made my kids cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 857
You deserved it 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i had one bother me the other day, i put up my fists, he chose the right choice and noped the **** outta there.No ones gonna stop you from beating some sense into them,we all find them annoying. Religions like a penis,theres a time and place to take it out,thats not in public and defiantly not around kids.

That last sentence was the real abomination here!

Comments

i had one bother me the other day, i put up my fists, he chose the right choice and noped the **** outta there.No ones gonna stop you from beating some sense into them,we all find them annoying. Religions like a penis,theres a time and place to take it out,thats not in public and defiantly not around kids.

That last sentence was the real abomination here!

Y’all think this stuff doesn’t happen but it actually does. I’m in a biracial marriage, and one time we were literally just walking across a parking lot into a store when a man approached us. He said, “I didn’t fight for this country so that THIS could happen,” waving his finger at us. I’m white, and I was shocked and infuriated. My husband is black and just ignored it. It was just normal life for him. I still think about it from time to time, even though it was the better part of a decade ago. Some people really are just racist assholes.

jrn 14

YDI for pointing out that you’re not gay. Saying things like that suggests that there is something wrong with being gay

I would have died laughing at his ignorance

Not all christians are west buro Baptists.

as a Christian, I'm very sorry. i don't know whats up with those psycho people telling lies in the name of God