Genius

By istillcannotbreathe - 17/08/2018 06:00

Today, my roommate found a solution to his awful body odor: bathing in vinegar. Now instead of smelling like a middle school locker room, the house smells like a chemical plant. I'm not sure which is worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 945
You deserved it 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Here’s what you need to do. Yell “fire in the hole,” throw an entire box of baking soda on him, and run for cover.

The best solution to your roommates BO is to find a new roommate.

Comments

The best solution to your roommates BO is to find a new roommate.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Spike his vinegar with olive oil. Then, he’ll smell like any suburban Olive Garden.

Donut_Wizard 23

Here’s what you need to do. Yell “fire in the hole,” throw an entire box of baking soda on him, and run for cover.

It's sodium bicarbonate, not baking soda. You want to get rid of the odor too.

It’s both. Sodium bicarbonate is the chemical name for what is commonly known as baking soda.

DMA 11

Nice! Here’s a similar tip he might like: if you have a terrible headache, hit yourself in the leg with a hammer hard enough to distract you from the original pain!

If this is a odor that isn't washing off then he has a medical condition that should be addressed immediately or throw salad and oil on him tell him he's having Greek for dinner 😂

Am I the only one wondering how much it costs to keep that much vinegar around?

Throw lavender water on him and he'll smell as fresh as a Summer's Eve.

If roommate is actually bathing in vinegar, that will stop when he gets a cut or abrasion. Nothing stings like vinegar on a cut or abrasion! But seriously daily soap and water and deodorant and brushing teeth don’t work on roommate’s stench? (And appropriate use of toilet paper when using the toilet too.) Either this person is absolutely lying about their cleanliness and sanitation or they have a serious medical condition that needs urgent attention. And you need to get a new roommate.