By Anonymous - 29/04/2014 02:39 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, an old guy phoned the cops on my daughter because she was drawing with chalk on the sidewalk. Apparently, he thinks it's vandalism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 306
You deserved it 3 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some petty people have nothing better to do with their lives than bring misery on everyone else's.

Chalk would wash away in the rain though surely? Some old people are just grumpy, OP.

Comments

For some reason all I can think is, how old is this daughter of yours?...

TheDrifter 23

He might be new here. It takes new Canadians a while to relax and Canadianize. Longer if they were old and stubborn when they arrived.

The old guy's twin sister must be my neighbor, she's called a few times on the neighbor kids drawing with chalk in the alleyway...not even on her property.

garentee that the old bloke was doing that when he wasn't younger at what age do people become so bitter that even kids being happy means the police need to be called! if something happened to him that he REALLY needed the police but they were handling this "vandalism" across town and couldn't help him he he would be complaning the police shouldn't be there with something so minor.

He probably didn't realize she was using chalk and felt silly afterwards. Most likely a senior moment.

What an asshole. It washes off with water.

I would like to know what the cops said.