By and he wonders why I'm anxious - 25/02/2016 22:41 - Netherlands

Today, after years of torment by my anxiety disorders and therapy and medication not helping, I've made the decision to try hypnosis. After doing a Google search and finding out my therapist is a man, my overly jealous fiancé insisted on joining, "because he might hypnotise you into cheating." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 194
You deserved it 2 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you need to have å talk with him about his jealousy.

ananicosia 28

He sounds a little too overbearing

Comments

TWayne95 13

Just get over all the anxiety problems. All in your head

The only way this could be remotely fine would be if your therapist is an ex who was madly in love with you and even proposed, only you brutally humiliated him in public in front of his friends and family as you rejected him due to you cheating on him with your current fiancé. Otherwise, that's a bit much.

I wouldn't be able to stand a romantic relationship with someone that jealous. It'd drive me insane. You should talk to him, and ask him if there's a way you can help him learn to trust you. If he refuses or just continues being jealous, I'd reconsider the wedding. Those kinds of relationships can turn dangerous real fast.

I would say your life sucks but in all fairness you chose your fiance and decided to marry him. You should know by now what type of person he is.

You just need to talk to your boyfriends that therapists don't really specialize in hypnotism,

he thinks you are so awesome someone would try and steal you from him. :) always a bright side

Better have the hypnotist work on your fiancee first. Maybe he can hypnotize the jealousy away? Lol In all seriousness though, I am sorry you're going through that. If your fiancee is part of the problem, perhaps couples therapy could be part of the solution? If he really is serious about marriage, he should trust you, be confident in himself and the relationship, have good communication skills, and should support you in a positive way. Best of luck!

And now we have established at least one of the causes that have held you back from recovery...