By Rimmy Jobs - 21/08/2012 16:39 - United States

Today, after volleyball practice, I noticed my pants were missing. Now I have to go to work wearing spandex bottoms, all because one of my teammates is a thieving douche. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 396
You deserved it 2 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think on the bright side you will probably get more tips today.

spekledworf 18

Rimmy Jobs... what kind of work are you doing?

Comments

Think on the bright side you will probably get more tips today.

JackeeDawn 9

I know a job you can make 4K a night and wear less then that OP; ;) just kidding have fun in your shorts OP they seem comfy.

Me too it's called being a stripper. 4k vs. dignity.. I personally choose dignity.

#20 - People need to get money some how. In this economy, people need all the money they can get. Don't say they don't have dignity, you don't know them.

My cousin is a dancer and there's a no touch rule.

There are strippers and there are dancers, they are similar but different.

twinkletoes747 16

#20 : as a stripper, I'd like to tell you that I have plenty of dignity. As well as pride, confidence, and morals. Not all strippers are disease ridden prostitutes, thank you very much. 99% of us do what we do, and still live perfectly normal lives... WITH DIGNITY!

hahasooo 2

#28 you dont look like a stripper. hehe.jk thats mean. I agree tho stripers can have dignity.

20- What the Hell kind of stripper makes 4k a night? I work with a stripper, and she's a really good one, too. She's lucky if she makes close to 1,000 in a night. LEGAL prostitues can make 4,000 in a night, but that's in Nevada and not the same as stripping.

saransh 3

#28- Respect! But please don't be offensive/judgmental about prostitutes too... Nobody chooses that lifestyle. Its a difficult world we live in. Its already very hard for them I suppose.

Why does everyone hate strippers? If I had a choice between letting creepy guys all up in my pants and letting creepy guys jack off while I danced naked, I would choose the latter every day. At least then there's no disease or pimps.

Ummm let me make that clearer- if I *had* to choose between prostitute or stripper, I would choose the latter.

32- Are you saying that some prostitutes are legal ones?

75 - Yes, she is. The Bunny Ranch is a legal brothel.

People who sell themselves for money don't have dignity, no matter how much they try to convince themselves that they do. And yes, that includes strippers.

80- Technically, everyone in the service industry is selling themselves, and with dignity, so don't be too quick to judge, friend. :p Edit: Massive modding! Wonder if this comment will stay or go....

Your comment makes no sense, whatsoever

MichellinMan 20

When I first made my account on FML a while ago, people rarely got any thumbs down. Now, if your comment isn't hilarious/clever, people stab you with a rusty steak knife through the internet.

I still don't get why half of these have ydi... Most of the time it is not applicable to the situation.

Thank him. You look fabulous, gal. ;)

But on the bright side, you may get a raise.

spekledworf 18

Rimmy Jobs... what kind of work are you doing?

Do not walk into the restrooms today without vigorously knocking first. Your boss in in there fapping away over your attire today!

aleclikestacos 8

Maybe he'll expect a rim job...

Then it's time for your next volleyball to steal someone else's pants.

FMLshark 12

I hate when my volleyball steals my pants.

MichellinMan 20

wait... what is this I don't even...

MichellinMan 20

I, looked at your picture for the lulz.

Next time put a pair of granny jeans in there and hide your real pants, then we can see if she wants those too :-D

khriss_khriss 7

Lmao wow that is actually funny

Just stop at Macy's on your way to work. Showing up late is better than showing up almost naked.

007type 26

Almost naked? Some spandex cover you till ankles, and they are as sexy as anything.

007type 26

Forgot about "bottoms" while typing comment. Sorry, my bad.

Yeah they also show everything. And if she was playing volleyball, I'm gonna say they were probably shorts..

PhishloverA 14

#9, then OP will be late for work and she'll risk getting fired. Just because someone is wearing spandex doesn't mean that the person is 'almost naked.' I read your 'About Me' section, and Twitter's waiting for you, because you didn't have anything intelligent to say right there. You just posted stupidity

KuchkaNumberOne 2

Yeah, sure. What if they haven't got money to just buy a new pair of pants...? And being late could cause someone to be fired. As for your profile, who the hell died and made you the ******* king of FML? Maybe you should try Twitter.

Wow! What a mouth on that 14 year old...That actually sounds wrong...I hope you have your computer washed out with soap?

89- Oh I see what you're doing, stalking my profile page and trying to offend me by using my words out of context. Here, let me try... "I do this just for laughs". I was just saying it's a dumb idea to come to work in short spandex, and even if it means using up her wallet, she might as well go get a new pair on her way to work if possible.