By weep weep weep - 12/03/2012 03:04 - United States

Today, after months of teaching my parrot to speak, he finally demonstrated his abilities. I accidentally set off my smoke detector, and he's been wailing like a dying banshee ever since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 920
You deserved it 3 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EmilieAutumn 7

Just make sure you never have sex around him.

haZzbin 0

Could come in handy… if your house were to catch on fire and the alarm somehow didn't sense it

Comments

Parrot up with Justin bieber, they'd make a "great" duo. Both are annoying and have smelly feet!

GoW_Chick 14

You sniff Justin beiber's feet? 0.o

Well, I smell them from miles away. If I were to sniff them, like anyone else, I'd die.

perdix 29

I thought parrots became obsolete after the Furby was invented.

I heard you could install spy cameras in those furry toys :|

GoW_Chick 14

You can install spy cameras into anything... I mean nothing heh.*backs away while whistling*

I'm with 67 on this one. My Fubry wouldn't stop talking even after I took the batteries out! I then threw that thing as far as I could into the woods behind our house & left it there to rot... then a year ago when I was helping my mom move, we found it in her storage room. Those are just plain evil creatures. And yes I meant creatures; toys are fun, not things that talk, come back to "life" and are scary as hell.... I know I'm not alone on the crazy Furby tales!

Now you can start a screamo band.

GoW_Chick 14

You know what you have to do... Get a cat and 'accidentally' leave the cage open when you leave the house, and let the circle of life take it's course.

Poor Zazu...The entire moral of the movie was a lie!!!!

skyeyez9 24

Tempting. But parrots are extremely expensive and some into the thousands of dollars. OP will not kill his $$$$$bird$$$$$.

isis_morrigan 18

If it doesn't shut up soon, OP might consider it!

skyeyez9 24

At the most, he could sell it and tell the potential buyer that the bird is quiet.

Must be a smart cookie :) Just put on some classical music for birdie and hope he learns it

sqeakyclean 7

The poor bird is imitating his environment to identify with his "flock," which is his family. Birds have huge hearts. There are plenty of ways OP can reverse this behavior, which he should of known about before getting a bird. I am a proud mommy of four birds of my own.:)

Time to break out the KFC. Look into the eyes of your parrot while violently breaking apart the drumstick from the thigh. Then point to a picture of a chicken on your computer and point to your parrot. Make a throat-cutting gesture. That'll teach him.

When a 9mm or 44 comes in handy????????

12 gauge skeet shot: It's super effective!