By me - 12/03/2012 02:49 - United States

Today, a guy came by my house and demanded my fiancé come out and fight. He explained that my fiancé had been stupid enough to not only troll on a local interest forum, but to leave his name and our address, inviting people to "come shut me up if you think you're tough enough." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 093
You deserved it 3 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he is willing to stand behind his words rather than hiding behind a screen.

He thinks he is tough? Tell him that if he thinks so, that he should show up to my door. Name: P. Sherman Address: 128 wallaby way Sydney

Comments

Naomimi_fml 6

Maybe it was supposed to be a sex thing?

IphonFML 6

Sounds like your fiancé is what they call, "internet gangster"

well either way, he may have gotten more than he bargained for

lebronesque73091 12

50- Never heard of that before. Anyways, not very smart of him to post his address.

Krajjan 9

It's one thing when you pick a fight with people you know. It's completely different when you put an invitation out for any angry bastard with a bomb to come kill your family. Not worth it.

I'm sure they got trolled by some idiot they know. No one could be that stupid to put their address on the net.

If he can back it up then more power to him. TO THE DEATH!

Tough guy over the Internet, but a wus irl? Sounds like everyone I meet on xbox! Haha

Lol TROLL. That's funny. Sorry. I find that funny. :p

I dont know, it seems more possible that someone else trolled and used op as a scapegoat. Either that or that husband is pretty ******* stupid

MetalxSoldier 26

Hmm... Steroids much? EXTREME!!

At least he is willing to stand behind his words rather than hiding behind a screen.

That is very true. I'm sure lots of people would be willing to say things like that but keep it anonymous. He has some guts:

juturnaamo 29

And possibly put his fiancée in danger. Great plan.

CobraKitNu 7

I bet he left his house right after he said it.

64- that's what I was thinking. I'm guessing he is on a "business trip"

YOUR PROFILE IS LIE. YOU DO NOT LIVE IN DISTRICT 12. IT WAS FIREBOMBED AND IS NOW NONEXISTENT. GOOD DAY. Nerd out.

3, Theres a reason people find fighting to be stupid. Actually trying to organise one over an argument online is even more pathetic. He may be able to stand behind his words, but it doesn't redeem the fact that hes a complete idiot. YDI. Theres no way someone that stupid wouldn't show signs earlier on. Don't accept marriage proposals from braindead losers.

I never said that he was smart for doing it. I do agree fighting is stupid for the most part, but sometimes is needed when simple logic can't be comprehended.

140, Simple logic can't be comprehended, I know, I'll start smaking my fist into this guys face! I don't think the listener is the only one failing simple logic here. A logical person just walks away, a mentally stunted douchebag turns it into a physical argument.

flyskya 1

-114 the nerd. District 12 did get blown up. But they survived ans is now living underground. District 12 still exists under all the ashes. They live on a very tight schedule for everyday and they limit everyone's food to what they need, not more and not less.

SPOILER ALERT! But You are also incorrect, because after the war they rebuilt district 12. It's where Katniss, Peeta, and their children currently live.

QueenQuay77 10

Hell yea he's a keeper, nobody wants a scaredy punk for a husband, they want a man thats going fight and protect them.

TexasJosh 0

To fight and protect them? Thats fine if someone is messing with her, but when its some online bs thats nothing near the same thing. People get all worked up because of what a stranger on the internet says. Not really worth fighting about. It takes a bigger man to keep his cool then it does to act a fool and fight about everything because your feelings are hurt. Boys get worked up. A man tries to avoid a fight if possible.

Cue "Soldier" by Destiny's Child...

You know he'll always stick to his word

musicluvr2000 11

Ugh that damn comment again!

bizarre_ftw 21

Deny that anyone by that name lives there

If OP did that, and said 'no troll is stupid enough to share their address for real' the guy probably would have believed her. FYL OP. you're engaged to an idiot.

I wonder if the fiancé put some bullshit address, how far the stranger was willing to go

RedPillSucks 31

I would use the address of the local police station. Ask for "Sargent Slaughter"

or send the fiancé out to face the consequence of being an asshat.

Depends what they said lol there's some shut you just don't say

itsgen 16

Ahha at least he has a sense of humor :)

He thinks he is tough? Tell him that if he thinks so, that he should show up to my door. Name: P. Sherman Address: 128 wallaby way Sydney

SauceySarah 30

It's 42 Wallaby Way Sydney..

Ins0mau 20

I know it's from Nemo. But it'd be funny if it also happened to be someone's real address.

15- I moved down the street; it has a better view of the harbor.

peachesncreem 21

There's no Wallaby Way in Sydney. I tried looking it up to see which area of Sydney it was in. I thought P Sherman might have been my neighbor :(

Wallace & Gromit live on Wallaby Way! 'Cept it's in Britain.

From 42 to 128 would be really far down the street!

If you weren't talking about nemo I'd question your profile picture.Very seriously question it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
EmilieAutumn 7

Definitely. Not cool, dude.

steelx3 4

Is it mean if I hope you're hit with a truck?

No it's mean if you want him to get hit by a Prius.

It'd probably do more damage to the Prius.

haZzbin 0

What If your fiancé was Chuck ******* Norris. That'll send the challenger running

His fist wreaks shit like a Mac-10.