By Anonymous - 23/02/2013 18:27 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, after months of a very healthy sex life with my boyfriend, he asked me to let him try anal. I'm dead-set against it, so I tried to let him down easy by jokingly saying that I would, but only if he let me try it on him first. He said, "Sure." Fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 293
You deserved it 48 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to make a joke, butt **** it.

amanda_smith54 4

You should have just been honest and told him you didn't want to Haha

Comments

If you're dead set against it--and that's your right--you should just be up-front and say that that is something you do not wish to do. By suggesting that you would let him do it to you if you could peg him, you opened the door to the possibility of having it done. Trying to let someone down easy almost never works.

perdix 29

I'm so honored to be in the OPs name, I forgot to take offense at the content of the story. I realized, no, realised, wait... I've been bent over for an hour and instill haven't felt anything. Is it in yet? How does a woman handle that question?

I'd say handle that question with a LOT of lube, dry anal is the worst :(

You're forgetting men have a prostate, sure a bigger strap on will hurt at first going in but the bigger your piece the more its going to press against his prostate, use a tiny lil pencil dick *****, and no I swear I've never ****** a guy in the ass I just know a lot of very sexually deviant men :)

I shall make it my destiny... I HAVE A DREAM... THAT ONE DAY... MY NAME WILL BE IN THE OP's NAME ON AN FML POST… *crowd cheers* Now I just gotta go make a HUGE amount of funny comments...

R4inb0wBrit3 13

Oh, how I anticipated your reply Perdix.

Iknoweverything 29

You must have a huge asshole Perdix! lol

#153 Also an easier name to remember.

You must come pre-lubed. Very considerate of you perdix, I'm sure op is happy

I saw this fml in a search, saw the username, clicked it, and looked for your comment. My life is complete.

You should tell Perdi- I mean your boyfriend that it was just a joke, and not a dick, so don't take so straight... Wait, wait, scratch all that.

kaymi 17

Man, when a guy asked me for anal and i came back with that same response, none of them said yeah...dang, you better take him up on his offer and peg him please. Lol

Wait, before you do this, I need to start recording... Oh and can we get Doc in on this?

Is honesty and being up front not cool nowadays? geez.

enormouselephant 15

Doc will only be there at the end when something's stuck. Maybe that'll be his new profile picture!