By Anonymous - 23/02/2013 18:27 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, after months of a very healthy sex life with my boyfriend, he asked me to let him try anal. I'm dead-set against it, so I tried to let him down easy by jokingly saying that I would, but only if he let me try it on him first. He said, "Sure." Fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 293
You deserved it 48 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to make a joke, butt **** it.

amanda_smith54 4

You should have just been honest and told him you didn't want to Haha

Comments

I refused when my boyfriend asked... and every now and then he points out he will... eew no

Honestly don't knock it til you try it. It's really not bad at all.

blackman100 20

Just let it happen. You might like it. Both of you. ;)

i can't wait to see Perdix's reaction to this....

While he is 'trying' your sticky date, give him a choc top! I'm sure that'll make him think twice!

I think anal would totally feel great. 1.Lots of gay guys enjoy it 2.When you poop it feels good 3.Getting your butthole fingered feels great

Men enjoy anal because they have a prostate that can be stimulated through the rectum that is kind of like the male "g-spot." Women don't have prostates. You might like it, though, I'm just letting you know you're a little misinformed.

vadaaa 11

The only time pooping feels good is when it is finally OUT.

75 - Women don't have prostates, but it doesn't mean anal can't be pleasurable if you have proper stimulation elsewhere. Your anus is still an erogenous zone, whether you're just using a finger on the outside, or a butt plug, or a penis. If it is really, REALLY uncomfortable, you're probably not doing it right. You can't just spit on your hand and slam into an ass - lots of lube, lots of time stretching and working up to it, and it can be really good.

I hate anal, but I let my ex try it with me, he didnt like it but allowed me to stick my finger up his ass to show how it feels. He said he'd never think about doing it again unless a girls asks.

I let my ex try it with me too, it was a very weird non-sexy reverse poop feeling. Never again haha.

Reverse poop. Haha. Also, a finger and a penis are definitely not the same.

Well, hopefully the finger and the penis aren't the same size, or you should be looking for another boyfriend, haha