By Anonymous - 23/02/2013 18:27 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, after months of a very healthy sex life with my boyfriend, he asked me to let him try anal. I'm dead-set against it, so I tried to let him down easy by jokingly saying that I would, but only if he let me try it on him first. He said, "Sure." Fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 293
You deserved it 48 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to make a joke, butt **** it.

amanda_smith54 4

You should have just been honest and told him you didn't want to Haha

Comments

I don't think it means he is gay - he just either really wants to do anal on her, or maybe he just likes it. I think it can feel really good for anyone. Some girls like anal and some don't though. So do stick with yourself.

Pensu 12

Just be honest with him OP, you should never feel pressured to try something in bed that you aren't comfortable with. And fellow commenters... oy. Liking anal does not mean that you're gay. Everyone has a butt.

sirjuice35 11

you got yourself a real winner there lol

sugarbear0727 19

Its not bad. Have some fun, explore. I personally love anal. You do have to start out slow, cause it.does hurt like hell, but lube helps alot. If he wants you to do it to him, just try it. I'm actually planning on it with my boyfriend. He wants to feel the pain that I go through when we have anal sex. I wasn't open to it at first, but we've talked all the details out, and he's sent me pictures and videos and such of him playing with his ass with a toy, and I'll be damned if it didn't turn me on super bad. Don't knock it till you try it. It could be something you both really enjoy. And honestly, every once in a while, the girl is entitled to be the dominant one, so **** him in the ass, and make it fun.

rootbeerfanatic 6

That was way too much information...

Just take it easy and slow. Maybe try something like anal beads first, or analingus (I would hope that he would do that, regardless). Don't go straight to penis. You have to work your way up, build up your "tolerance", etc. Heck, you have to build up the tolerance every session, working your way up the sizes of ******, number of fingers, whatever. Unless you're a pornstar who does it very day, the sphincter tightens back up pretty quickly. With the right amount of stimulation, lubrication, and a talented partner, anal intercourse can be a very enjoyable experience for both the giver and the receiver. (By the way, I'm totally straight, but love being both the giver and the receiver with various girlfriends)

.. What is a Perdix..? I couldn't find the right answer with google...

perdix 29

#151, a character from Greek mythology, Daedalus' nephew, who invented the saw and the compass (the circle-drawing thingy, not the navigation thingy.) You're welcome.

Oh.. I did find that, but then I guess I'm just stupid because I still don't get it :P Thanks anyway :)

perdix 29

#159, did you notice #152's name?

You mean your own name? Yes I did. I still don't understand the joke of OP's name. Herpaderp.

I am seriously getting frustrated, I really, really, do not understand this joke with the current information I have. I've read the wikipedia page about it a few times and I've discussed it with my boyfriend, but we both don't understand. I feel really stupid or oblivious right now :P Please, explain further, explain to me like I am a toddler!