By Anonymous - 15/05/2017 02:00

Spicy
Today, after I caught my husband cheating and lying, he had the nerve to claim it wasn't a big deal because, "I always come home to you!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 505
You deserved it 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You already know what to do. Get yourself tested and get a lawyer as soon as possible. This behavior of his will always continue as long as you allow it. Get out immediately, take care of yourself and your kids if you have any.

He won't have to worry about "coming home to (OP)" from now on, will he? :-(

Comments

"I always come home to you... Except when I don't." Divorced!

Another day goes by. Another day I understand people less. Sorry OP. I hope getting rid of him isn't going to be a long drawn out process. You're better than him :)

hope you told him that he's welcome to try but pigs like him sleep in the yard then changed the locks.

Are there any lawyers out there that want to help OP get everything in the divorce?

Get a lawyer, kick his ass to the curb, change all the locks, file divorce papers, get tested and ignore all his calls. Any kids try to get ahead and get full custody of them.

Viewerv 2

That's the excuse women used to use to console themselves when divorce wasn't an option. Out side of history, that's worthless way to look at things!

My now ex-wife said the same thing. When I told her it didn't work like that, she said she didn't see what the big deal was, since she was sleeping with other women instead of another man.

PotetGull99 2

Well he's not coming down to you anymore/much longer. Atleast you can find someone better!