Creepypasta

By exiebestie - 26/04/2016 01:30 - Australia - Perth

Today, my ex-best friend, who I haven't spoken to in a year because of how obsessive she got, posted a picture of herself with dyed brown hair and glasses. We look like twins. Even I thought it was me. Some people are commenting that I look beautiful. School starts tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 392
You deserved it 1 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's beatin you at your own looks?? Sounds like a confrontation is in order

Show up at school wearing a blonde wig and contact lenses, she'll definitely be surprised. In all seriousness, I'd speak to her parents if I were you. Stories like this never end well.

Comments

She's beatin you at your own looks?? Sounds like a confrontation is in order

Show up at school wearing a blonde wig and contact lenses, she'll definitely be surprised. In all seriousness, I'd speak to her parents if I were you. Stories like this never end well.

Work hard to look even better, I know you can. That will piss her off

Switch to her old look and watch the confusion on her face...

Dye your hair and change your look, that was there is no confusion.

crazy_bananas 31

I thought you were talking about the movie The Roommate. Now that bitch was crazy, but Single White Female is also extremely creepy.

cheesecake12 12

Sounds like the movie "The Roommate" so keep a knife on you for good measures. jk don't do that. Just confront her on how it makes you feel. Good luck op.

snarkytruth 37

I wouldn't go as far as coloring your hair it will damage it and obviously this is a color you prefer. Instead change the style enough that as she copy's it people notice and start busting her on it. Then go back to your fave. Add some highlights so the color is still yours but better. More importantly focus on your fun interesting personality. Doesn't matter what you look like if the insides aren't quality. Act like it doesn't bother you and take it as a complement.

Had a friend like that in high school. Turns out she was just mad because her boyfriend was horrible and mine was actually nice