By Anonymous - 15/05/2017 02:00

Spicy
Today, after I caught my husband cheating and lying, he had the nerve to claim it wasn't a big deal because, "I always come home to you!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 505
You deserved it 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You already know what to do. Get yourself tested and get a lawyer as soon as possible. This behavior of his will always continue as long as you allow it. Get out immediately, take care of yourself and your kids if you have any.

He won't have to worry about "coming home to (OP)" from now on, will he? :-(

Comments

He won't have to worry about "coming home to (OP)" from now on, will he? :-(

You already know what to do. Get yourself tested and get a lawyer as soon as possible. This behavior of his will always continue as long as you allow it. Get out immediately, take care of yourself and your kids if you have any.

If you're going to lie and cheat to your wife, why come home to her at all?

Someone has to do his laundry, right? You can't expect his mistress to do everything.

I think people are misunderstanding this comment, it means that this women is more productive than the mistress the husband decided to cheat with.

No, I think we understand the comment. It's DickPencil implying the man is still in his marriage only because he needs a maid.

Let's all CTFD. It's just a sarcastic remark.

Or you could try it an open marriage. Check out this NYT article. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/magazine/is-an-open-marriage-a-happier-marriage.html

TeaRex__ 23

That might work for a couple who talk about it BEFORE one part cheat and lie. Here the trust is broken, and suggesting to continue sleeping with other people probably won't help.

Open relationships require not only trust, but also honesty, proper communication, ability to empathize with your partner, loyalty, and a willingness to put in effort to the relationship. Any relationship that involves cheating has none of those. And making an open relationship doesn't reduce the load; each person added to the relationship, even as a one timer increases the amount of those traits needed to keep things functioning in a safe, sane, consensual, and enjoyable way for everyone.

This sounds like an opening line to Divorce Court. Great show but still sad for you.

Tell him alimony won't be a big deal to him either.

"I always come home to you!" Yes, possibly with syphilis, chlamydia, or HIV, too. People like that should just ******* rot.