By Anonymous - 22/07/2012 19:25 - United States - Nixa

Today, after having taken hormone tablets to try to increase my cup size, I realized that I've basically reversed my menopause. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 871
You deserved it 33 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should never fool around with your hormones for cosmetic purposes. Period.

You really get to the bloody point, don't you?

Comments

Hon, I hope you weren't in menopause for less than like five months... You could have been pregnant and had a miscarriage.. Call your doctor. Sorry to be a downer.

I forgot what that last word met...I learned it in school

randompanda7 4

I honestly didn't know that was possible XD I'll remember that for when I get older!

kate3101 15

So much ageism in these comments. "If you're menopausal you shouldn't care about how you look because you're already disgusting and past it". A few responses to this: 1)Some people start menopause earlier than others. For all you know, OP is 35 2)There are many women in their 40's and even 50's who look better than some 20-year-olds 3)Everyone has the right to feel good about themselves and feel attractive. Who are you to decide that another human being isn't worthy? As you start to age, you will realise that you have all the same feelings that you have now, more or less. You still want to like what you see in a mirror.

ang55821928 0
rubyliu8420 7
lesuze 5

Given the risks of screwing with your hormones it just seems really frivolous to take them for cosmetic reasons.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : If you were already in menopause OP - what's the point of increasing your cup size?

Wait...if you're old enough to be on menopause, then why the hell are you concerned about your tit size?