By Distracted - 09/04/2015 20:11 - United States - Greenfield

Today, I was driving and someone was following me across the city and wouldn't let up, so I drove past my house, thinking it was a stalker. Eventually I lost them on the highway. It wasn't until I'd gotten back home that I remembered that my 'stalker' was a coworker I'd invited over for lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 456
You deserved it 42 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, YDI for sure.. How could you forget that?!

Explain what happened and hopefully they'll understand, and maybe try to invite him over for lunch another time.

Comments

Wow, YDI for sure.. How could you forget that?!

seriously, I died laughing while cradling my baby to sleep reading this fml!

Am I the only person that thought of that one scene in finding Nemo after reading this?

SystemofaBlink41 27

It's ironic cause you forgot the question mark.

It's ironic because you forgot the 'be' in because. Or, if you're fancy, the apostrophe in 'cause.

Explain what happened and hopefully they'll understand, and maybe try to invite him over for lunch another time.

"Hey sorry man you really remind me of a stalker"

Lol it would certainly be something to laugh about later.

That must have been hard to explain to your coworker.. YDI

"Oh sorry, I forgot I invited you to lunch. I thought you were a crazy stalker; so I just kept driving. Wanna try that again?"

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

4 your hair looks like a flame :) different and cool ;)

Agree w/ #1. Seriously. How long ago did you invite them to lunch? Unless it was something that was discussed a while ago without being brought up again, I would understand. But if this was discussed recently, YDI!

Bring them a bag of Doritos and a pizza, problem solved

alexish128 13

Wow..Im trying to understand how you could forget that. Hopefully you can explain to them that you forgot and you can both laugh it off.

A_Little_Girl77 12

Lol. I mean at least you used great precaution. XD

jazmin3012 28

Your coworker must have wondered why you were driving all over the place