By Anonymous - 22/07/2012 19:25 - United States - Nixa

Today, after having taken hormone tablets to try to increase my cup size, I realized that I've basically reversed my menopause. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 871
You deserved it 33 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should never fool around with your hormones for cosmetic purposes. Period.

You really get to the bloody point, don't you?

Comments

To everyone who's saying 'oh wear a push up bra' or 'I wish my boobs were small!' You obviously don't know the insecurities that come with being a smaller breasted girl. Guys generally seem to lean towards bigger breasts because of fertility and child bearing instincts and all that crap. And people say, 'oh, just get implants!' Implants never look like the real thing, and then you're 'fake' for getting them. It just sucks.

Moreover, fake boobs are colder than real ones, and that's anti-sex.

Steel_BZ 8

I'll be the 1st on here to say I love my big boobs!! Everyone who supposedly has large breasts on here is complaining. So I guess nobody is happy w/ what they have, right? Well, nobody except me!

Insecurities? That's lame excuse, i know lots of guys that like petite, also how many asian girls have big breasts? I don't see that having any impact. Bitches complain and sook over anything these days.

Increasing from AA to A, is a good step forward, no matter the cost... It's a joke Small breasts are beautiful

Op take it from someone who is a natural 36G, having big boobs looks great in clothes, but I have low to mid back pain with them. Plus if I have to shop for a dress, forget it! The upper half and lower half are two different sizes.

dabowlingman 14

It's not impossible. I'm about the same size, give or take a size depending on the brand of bra.

Gingy6 2

I think If you're going through menopause, you shouldn't be worried about your cup size...

be glad your not 18 with a size 32 A and my mom and Grandmother both have had 2 kids a piece and each only one size bigger than the other a 34A and 36A and the whole eating chicken thing don't work. being a southern girl all I practically eat is chicken and have all my life it don't work.

The number refers to the circumference (and has nothing to do with the actual size of breasts)

THAT'S DISGUSTING! If your in menopause your like 50+. You really don't need bigger boobs. Grosss.