By Anonymous - 22/07/2012 19:25 - United States - Nixa

Today, after having taken hormone tablets to try to increase my cup size, I realized that I've basically reversed my menopause. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 871
You deserved it 33 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should never fool around with your hormones for cosmetic purposes. Period.

You really get to the bloody point, don't you?

Comments

Everything comes with a side effect. Beer will not only help your boobs grow...it will also give you a big nice beer belly like homer or peter. Do you really want that? Just try loving yourself more.

This may seem hypocritical from someone who is currently struggling a lot with trying to accept her less than A cups, but honestly the best remedy to this is just rockin' what you've got. So many "remedies" for getting bigger boobs don't really work. Birth control pills didn't even increase my boob size. Just give thanks that your boobs are healthy and work with what you've got.

kirbeaar 19

66 - for some people birth control does work to make your boobs bigger, it definitely worked for me.

#118 Sure, but I'm saying it doesn't work for everyone. I know that it DOES work for some people. I just find it silly that a bunch of people have told me "Ooh, try birth control pills, they make boobs bigger" when it didn't work for me (and I've heard of it not working for some other small-chested women as well). Birth control pills are not a "cure all" for small boobs.

kirbeaar 19

Ya true, I told my sister she might like to try it for that and it did nothing for her.

Her boobs obviously aren't healthy if she is less than an A cup

XcuzimsotiredX 25

youre knowledge of female anatomy is intense brother.

demonwolfmaster 26

ok im not even an A in one breast and im on the pill for other reasons it dosnt help much i got to an A in only one breast only one, be happy with what you have and hello push up bras chicken cutlets there are many ways to give the look of breasts with out risking health for them i all ready have a bad back so im blessed to have these small **** please put the pills down and get some other heather better option

kprando25 8

I want to throw a dictionary at your face. Learn how to use periods too, dumbass.

I completely agree, 107. Also, in case you didn't know, push up bras do more harm than good. Not only are they like chip bags, (mostly air) but they're bad for breast tissue. They weaken it, causing sagginess much earlier in life than if one had never used them.

thischick1659 1

Just be happy they're not big enough to be sagging already!

Am I the only one with common sense and payed attention in sex Ed.!?

miyaviichan 27

*paid. Well you certainly didn't pay attention in English.

Why can't you just wear a padded bra like every other flat chested girl that wants boobs???

You're kidding, right? How old is too old to have a fml type of day? It's life, everyone has those kind of days no matter their age. Or do you just think that older people aren't allowed on humorous websites or the internet in general?

wait does this mean you can have kids again?