By Anonymous - 06/05/2014 15:05

Today, after getting home from the supermarket, I went to unlock the door so my dad could carry the groceries in. No matter how hard or how many different ways I tried, the lock wouldn't shift. My dad eventually grabbed the keys, twisted once, and after the door unlocked, called me an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 527
You deserved it 10 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

I hate those moments where I swear I'm doing something right, and someone comes along and does exactly what I was doing and succeeds after just 1 try. Them feels OP. I know them.

Comments

ihunter_rae 12

Don't worry, you're not the only one . The struggle is definitely real when it comes to the simplest of things like locks for a door haha

It's like when your trying to open a stuck jar and no matter how hard you twist the lid or how many ways you try, it's just won't come off, then someone else comes along and opens it first go. :S You probably just loosened up whatever was jammed and would have got it next go.

ihunter_rae 12

YES EXACTLY xD I hate it and then the person looks at you like you're an idiot and there's no way to defend yourself except to say "I loosened it...." With a dumbfounded look on your face.

avapaige1234 19

I knew parents have magical powers. Remember how your mom always finds stuff you can't seem to find anywhere?

well, that makes sense...the right pressure makes all the difference ;)

OMG are you my sister?? It happens here ALL the time

Sometimes parents have their own tricks to get a door open and it becomes a habit and they just don't notice. That's how my house key is anyway. I'm the only one that can use mine because there's a huge bend in it, and I have some kind of trick I can't explain. And each of my parents can only use their own key as well. Maybe you need a new door knob. I'm pretty sure that's what our problem is.

91hayek 31

I live for the moments when I am on the other side of the fence, and seem to have powers that make others look like mentally challenged toddlers. However, I am gracious about it and save my sarcasm for when the tables turn. Then, at least I have a come back when I fail miserably at something else in front of the same person.