By brandon - 10/01/2011 17:04 - Canada

Today, I spent 30 minutes trying to unlock my garage door. After shouting several profanities, my roommate walked up to me, turned the key the other way, and unlocked it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 627
You deserved it 33 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it's good that you have a roommate named "Mutha ******' Son of a Bitchin' **** *****" or you might have been there all damn night.

Right tighty, lefty loosey also works for most locks OP! Or if you had the key upside down, never mind.

Comments

only an albertan would get stumped by a lock

Hidan_fml 0

I'm thinking about calling this fake, because if you're old enough to be living on with a roommate on your own, then you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to be smart enough that if one way doesn't work, why not turning it the other way? Seriously, no-one is ever that ******* stupid. If this is actually true though, Y(*******)DI and I hope you go back to Elementary School.

Hidan_fml 0

Sorry, but I'm not really sure what I did to be moderated? Was it about *almost* calling this FML fake? Sorry if it sounded fake to me.

rockyraccoon28 8

you must have dropped out of elementary school to not have it occur to you to try turning the key the other way.

Right tighty, lefty loosey also works for most locks OP! Or if you had the key upside down, never mind.

quite_bored 9

Ever put a deadbolt on the left side of a door? It doesn't always work that way. 'Lefty loosey' is for right threaded screws, bolts, jars of peanut butter, etc...

quite_bored is so bored that s/he didn't bother to read the word "also" in my last statement. If you're gonna call me an idiot, at least pull your head out your ass first, #20.

Well, it's good that you have a roommate named "Mutha ******' Son of a Bitchin' **** *****" or you might have been there all damn night.

This is why we have those keypads. Or garage door openers. Or are you too dumb to push a couple buttons?

xiiijinx 5

Who said it was that type of door? You know, most garages have regular doors. Don't be a dick.

Ninjafriends 1

This reminds me of a lab test used to test the intelligence... of rats.

Yes shouting profanities always seems to speed up whatever frustrating thing I am doing.

I'm trying to figure out why someone would post such a blatant "I'm a complete, drooling imbecile" anecdote. There are no redeeming qualities, no silver lining, no "Aww, poor thing." Were you the kid in 4th grade who taped the "Kick me" sign to your own back just to get attention?

they posted it because they are dumb, duh!