By Go away - 10/11/2013 08:03 - United States - Humboldt

Today, after doing vigorous chores all day with my girlfriend, her mom came and paid us each $100. My girlfriend cried and threw a fit because she said they were her chores, so she deserves all the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 530
You deserved it 4 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Paid $100 for chores? Holy crap, that's about $100 more than most people get for doing chores at all. She sounds extremely spoiled.

That's is a greedy girlfriend and you shouldn't be with someone who is selfish. Either talk to her or distance yourself from her. Oh, and don't give her your money.

Comments

She sounds like she'll still expect you to pay for dinner when you guys go out. Oh, and I first read it as the mom being bi-polar and throwing the fit. :P

That's what I thought too at first. That it was the mom throwing the fit.

#15 it says nothing about bipolar in the FML at all..

MichellinMan 20

"Oh here honey, let me show my masculinity by giving you the money I worked hard for." What the ****?

Zimmington 21

Women worked hard for years to get equality so giving that spoiled bitch his money isn't "being a man" It's being a sucker.

Instead, you should be saying "Grow up and act like a woman. NOT a little girl." I don't blame OP for not giving it to her (at least, I hope he didn't). I don't know about anyone else, but my boyfriend would be pretty turned off if I threw a fit about money that HE earned. I wouldn't blame him for thinking that I was a selfish bitch if I did that.

so sorry Op. she seems a little materialistic..I would be happy with getting anything for doing my chores

CommentModerated 17

Seriously. I was paid a quarter per chore when with my dad and $5 a week when with my mom and I'm not old enough for that to be even close to good money. But I was still happy with it.

I would've told her yeah you got 100 for the chores I got 100 for being your bf

She needs to be grateful for getting paid period. I do chores all the time and my mom never pays me. -_-

I know, right? Who gets paid for chores? I mean, I got a small allowance as a little kid for doing my chores, but not since elementary school. This is ridiculous. And how old is the girlfriend, anyway? Five?

100 bucks for doing chores?! Holy shit. Hey, if your girlfriend doesn't mind sharing the workload with a stranger, sign me up! Since she's not my girlfriend I can just ignore her when she pouts like a spoiled baby and leave once I get the money.

because of the fml I think she minds sharing.

Zimmington 21

she minds sharing the money not the workload

Urgh I despise girls like this, wish they always got what was coming to them Get out of there while you can