By trp007 - 07/04/2014 03:03 - United States - New Castle

Today, after cleaning my house because I'd thrown a party all weekend while my parents were gone, I still got caught because somebody tried to make beer popsicles with Q-Tips in the ice trays in my freezer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 276
You deserved it 42 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

askullnamedbilly 33

Your parents saw Q-tips in an ice tray and immediately jumped to the conclusion that you must've had a wild party over the weekend? Either you have some crazily perceptive parents, or I get a feeling this is not the first time this has happened.

Comments

This isn't really your FML. I feel worse for your parents..."we struggled for many years so our child could have everything they needed and we still have to come home and discover their punk friends have been partying at our house and putting their dirty hands around our food!" ha

Hahaha... How could u forget the freezer? U have some crazy friends there ;). Now atleast u have some beer Popsicles to look forward to... Aren't they yummy?

I threw a massive house party when I turned 18. It got really out of hand. Drinks were spilled. Shit got broken, it was fun but I spent most of the time running around cleaning up after people and yelling at them to stop doing this and that. FYI, I heard frozen beer causes diarrhea.

bluefrootloops 13

Never have a party in your house man, unless it's an eviction party.

bluefrootloops 13

Unless his parents beat him to death, he deserved a punishment for the party. Would you want your kid trashing your house?

You think that's bad! Someone DRANK MY DADS SEAMONKEYS AND SOLVED THE RUBIX CUBE AND PUT IT BACK ON HIS SHELF!

I did that once. Except with sprite. And I cut the cotton part off first. It worked really well.

SuperMew 22

Don't have parties in houses that are not your own. My sister threw a huge party when my parents were out of town. I was in my room the whole time and didn't realize there were people in our house until someone opened my door to have sex on my bed. I had ear phones on. Everyone else's rooms were ransacked for their goods, my dad's work computer stolen, and a whole bunch of my mom's china broken. You got lucky with the beer.

I believe #55 is saying that while s/he sometimes wonders how people can hit YDI, this is a case where it's patently obvious that the OP deserves it.