By Ew. - 09/04/2012 15:22 - United Kingdom

Today, after being filled with joy after seeing my very elderly cat finally enjoying the sun in my garden, I skipped over to give her a hug. Turns out she was taking a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 889
You deserved it 9 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man you cat be serious! C'mon you've got to be kitten me! That sounds like a catastrophe! Hopefully you can put this event behind you and "fur-get" about it.

According to your profile, you want to be a veterinarian. I really suggest you don't if you think hugging cats is strange. Jeez..

Comments

I hug my kitties all the time, just because I love them...

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Clearly a sign of a cat who has outgrown her ability to give a ****.

You are assuming that cats EVER give a ****... In my experience, they don't.

laurenobrien 4
VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Actually they're a far tidier species than most. You can't honestly tell me that dogs, lovable bastards though they may be, are in any way clean.

RedPillSucks 31

well. they may not like dogs either. My wife has an irrational fear of cats. She's not an animal lover, in general, but she will tolerate dogs. I grew up with both dogs and cats so I just have to deal with just having dogs so she doesn't get freaked.

laurenobrien 4

No I love dogs lol I just really think cats are annoying and gross

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Apparently any sign of affection given to a cat is considered the way of the 'crazy cat lady'. I've seen people make out with their shit-eating dogs for 5 minutes and that's considered ok somehow. Hugging a fluffy little bundle of soft warm fur that's cleaner that your own damn face, though; now that's just madness!!

How rude of you! I'm sure you wouldn't want somebody to embrace you while you were taking a shit. I mean really!

RedPillSucks 31

carnivore/omnivore poop is not good fertilizer. You need herbivore poop, like cows, goats, or deer.

yaya1213 6

Aren't there litter boxes for that?