By Ew. - 09/04/2012 15:22 - United Kingdom

Today, after being filled with joy after seeing my very elderly cat finally enjoying the sun in my garden, I skipped over to give her a hug. Turns out she was taking a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 889
You deserved it 9 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man you cat be serious! C'mon you've got to be kitten me! That sounds like a catastrophe! Hopefully you can put this event behind you and "fur-get" about it.

According to your profile, you want to be a veterinarian. I really suggest you don't if you think hugging cats is strange. Jeez..

Comments

How can anyone be sure that anyone's profile has their true age? I've seen negative years on some and for a while mine said I was 74... Things are not what they seem :-)

KiddNYC1O 20

139- I know this. What I'm trying to say is that okay you have to be thirteen but anyone can input fake birth dates. She could be 11 for all we know.

"I'm taking a shit cause finally there's some ****** privacy!!"

how is this an fml so ur cat shit get over it its not the end of the world seriously !!

lavitaebella_fml 0

143: True that. But I don't know any 11 year old who would put their username as "itskaylabitch." Or at least I hope not, lol.

brownygirl1219 1
goatcheese801 2
GoingToBeAPilot1 6

Hey I'm 14, we're not all retarded. I was the one who commented 'no shit derp'.

AliceLockehart 18

Cats are actually rather intelligent. I'd like to see you catch a bird with no weapons. They're fast, smart & they know how to survive on their own.

uhnevermind 24

Cats aren't stupid. How can you expect a cat to understand that you aren't supposed to shit near certain plants when they are genetically hardwired to do just that?