By Ew. - 09/04/2012 15:22 - United Kingdom

Today, after being filled with joy after seeing my very elderly cat finally enjoying the sun in my garden, I skipped over to give her a hug. Turns out she was taking a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 889
You deserved it 9 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man you cat be serious! C'mon you've got to be kitten me! That sounds like a catastrophe! Hopefully you can put this event behind you and "fur-get" about it.

According to your profile, you want to be a veterinarian. I really suggest you don't if you think hugging cats is strange. Jeez..

Comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Don't you clean/have a litter box?

AliceLockehart 18

Some people have outside cats, so there's no need for a litter box.

According to your profile, you want to be a veterinarian. I really suggest you don't if you think hugging cats is strange. Jeez..

That's why cats suck and u should get a dog

KendratheUnicorn 0

Yeah because dogs shit less or something.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Grow the **** up. Dogs shit far more, smell worse, and make a bigger mess. But I guess you're right, they do eat their own shit so you don't have to clean up as often. Why always the uncalled-for hate whenever there's an FML with a cat? Someone's always gotta say 'dogs are better, get rid of your cat' or 'YDI for having a cat.' Obnoxious as ****, dude.

Haha! Wow 58! You're telling someone to grow the **** up when you blew up a little there. But anyways, people tend to have a hatred for cats simply because they do not listen to commands. And well, because dogs are ******* amazing.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Not at all; just because I disagree with the hate does not mean I 'blew up'. I'm simply sick of seeing this shit for every single FML that mentions a cat, whether it's even relevant or not. That's fine that you and others don't like cats, but I think it's rather ****** up for it to be said that someone should get rid of a pet they love. Regardless of how much more 'awesome' you believe dogs to be. Your opinion is not worth more than that of someone who prefers cats.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

And I was replying to 47, not 52.

KendratheUnicorn 0

Hey on the bright side you get fertilizer for your garden XD But for some reason though I feel like cat shit would kill everything...

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I think you're thinking of cat piss. Once a cat pisses on something you own, you can kiss that item goodbye. The stains and horrible smells never wash out.

JAB2014 1

That's not true. I have a cat that tends to pee on clothes if you leave them in the floor, but the smell comes out. It doesn't even leave a stain.

KendratheUnicorn 0

Haha probably :) My kitty peed on my blanket and after I washed it she continued to pee on it :/

strawberrywine22 30

Better in the garden than on your floor! My cats were forced to stay indoors after a mountain lion found his way into our yard, and every sunny day they crapped on the carpet right inside the front door.

DrBlack 9

I've only ever had housecats so mine were always trained to use a litter tray. Seriously though I know people with proper mentally wild cats but they still use the litter tray indoors.