By skitzobiatch69 - 13/09/2011 17:07 - Australia

Today, after being cut out of the car, on the way to hospital in the ambulance, we were involved in another accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 664
You deserved it 2 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I never understand why people vote ydi on posts like these.

Comments

Christianrules 1

That is bad luck for everyone involved. I hope your initial injuries are temporary, and that there were no serious injuries in the second accident.

"Ha, I just stole this car and now i'm gonna crash into this ambulance, god i'm evi..." *CRASH!!!!!!!!! FML

leadman1989 15

Final destination much? You're ******* up deaths design and were all gonna be ******.

*Gets in car accident* "Wow! This is a great FML!"

blacksswan 10

Ambulance drivers are pretty scary to ride with. I remember when I was with them taking my mother to the hospital we almost hit a gigantic truck , but thankfully we didn't. I know these people are in a rush to take a sick person to the hospital immediately but they should at least take some caution as they are driving. Never again do I want to sit with them.

OR you get in your own car and drive your lazy self over to the hospital. Fire rescue trucks and ambulances are supposed to be for emergencies. I wouldn't let anybody in my truck because if something happened, some pussy like you would whine and complain and sue.

102 except OP did get in an accident...it would have been pretty hard for them to drive themself to the hospital because seeing as they were in an accident, their car was probably not in good shape. Read the FML and stop trying to insult OP just because you think it makes you cool.

If anyone ever reads this, the mobile web site replied in the wrong spot...

If you would have paid attention, you would know I was commenting on a comment. It had nothing to do with OP. Nice one genius

blacksswan 10

102; my mom was dying! So we had to call the ambulance! the first thing they did was to hook her up to IVs. So shut up. Watch it or one of these you might end up needing one.

blacksswan 10

136, this is an example of why cognitively challenged fuckbuckets need to down a hefty serving of STFU. They should also come with a side of duct tape. Glad your mom's OK. |the kid|

blacksswan 10

She is doing well now, Thank you. Lol!!! You are right people like that are also a waste of space. I fail to understand why they exist.

First of all, the words "ambulance driver" are offensive to anyone that works in EMS. Do you also make references to fire truck drivers and police car drivers? And second, you are making a generalized statement based on a single experience with one EMT at one service. Ignorant people need to keep their mouths shut.

blacksswan 10

Um no I have seen someone get hit by a "ambulance driver" at a intersection & two more accidents. And my mom and my sister saw a lady get back reared by one. What I said was not based off of just one opinion. And that night when we hit a truck we almost hit a car right after we made it away alive from the truck. That's how crazy they drive. So no , you keep your mouth shut :). Thanks

blacksswan 10

Based off of just one experience***

I happen to drive ambulances and fire trucks for a living. My driving record is SPOTLESS. I can drive fast and safely at the same time. I guess I can chalk it up to regard for myself and others, as well as a good driver training program. Sounds like the ambulance service(s) by you could benefit from a good EVOC class.

iluffmcrandbvb 1

well you must be somewhat okay if you can post on here.

Xquisite1 28

19 you dumb ****, you don't. pay the lawyer up front for an auto accident. I have real ******* experience in this. stupid bitch!