By skitzobiatch69 - 13/09/2011 17:07 - Australia

Today, after being cut out of the car, on the way to hospital in the ambulance, we were involved in another accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 664
You deserved it 2 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I never understand why people vote ydi on posts like these.

Comments

Irony is one of my favorite types of humor so I laughed at this one.

Xquisite1 28

Glad you're alright but can you say....Ca-Ching!!!! Get a lawyer ASAP.

BUM...BUM...BUM...ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!..

19 - I'm a ******* sue-happy moron with no idea how much lawsuits cost to launch, and who has no grip on reality or basic human decency --- There! I said it. What do I win?

Because her dad was going to accuse me of raping her and turn me in to the police, even though we're still virgins, and no proof that it ever happened, plus he had set up a restraining order, thats why. Any more wounds you would like to open up.

super_sayin_trun 0

Can you say moron for not knowing more then likely it's another drivers fault not the emt

thiscrazything 1

Why do people always want to sue, and blame someone else, jeeze, it was an accident.

bfsd42 20

103, I think you are the only sensible person on this site. :)

lindseyluvszac 4
Christianrules 1

I don't play around.. -The Hitman

I've always wondered, if ambulances on their way to a hospital hit someone, would they stop to help the person or keep going?

I imagine the ambulance call for mutual aid. Depending on how serious the condition of the patient and if the ambulance is in driving condition. It's a gray area to be honest. (I'm a nationally registered EMT)

An ambulance must stop if they see any accident - even one they are not involved in. Another car will be responded to the original job.

canddyass 0

Well, at least you're okay enough to tell us about it.

leadman1989 15

Op looks down at his missing legs after reading your comment. FML.

life2007 0

Never play Russian Roulette I think you'd lose. FYL

You survived two car accidents in one day. Unfortunatly due to the nature of the teeth grindingly unfair world we live in some people only had one accident and died. You are very lucky OP. See it as a display of how lucky and blessed you actually are rather than a FML situation . Furthermore its good that you're okay :3 you must be built like an APC :D