Hang in there

By Anonymous - 12/09/2021 11:00

Today, and since being diagnosed with bowel cancer, I realised I’ve been unintentionally limiting the places I go to, like shops and restaurants, based solely on the quality of their toilet paper. Not really complaining, I just thought it was kinda funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 104
You deserved it 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Consider possibly carrying baby wipes or your own tissue. after having a baby I had to do this until I was fully recovered of you know what I mean.

Warp1978 15

As regular hemorrhoids sufferer, take wipes with you for when you need to use a public toilet. The state brand of loo roll in the UK is 0.5 ply.

Comments

Low quality toilet paper baffles me. I mean triple ply is only like $0.75 roll. Even if single ply is literally free, isn't it worth like $.05 per customer to not have the lowest grade experience possible? It's the most ridiculous place to try and cut corners.

Warp1978 15

As regular hemorrhoids sufferer, take wipes with you for when you need to use a public toilet. The state brand of loo roll in the UK is 0.5 ply.

I'm troubled with your use of the word "unintentionally." If you're giving so much attention to the toilet paper quality, it seems pretty intentional.

WadStakk 20

Oh Pencil you’re so accurate! So I have to agree with you on this one as much as I understand what she meant… I will continue loving you no matter what either way

The quality of toilet paper is exactly why I don’t use the restroom at work unless I absolutely have to. With how many brands are now adding like lotions and stuff to their paper and the fact that I have an allergy to some kind of ingredient found in stuff like that, I get rashes if I use anything other than like 2 brands.

Consider possibly carrying baby wipes or your own tissue. after having a baby I had to do this until I was fully recovered of you know what I mean.