By Anonymous - 02/08/2009 21:20 - Canada

Today, a moth was flying around my house. Annoyed, I picked up a shoe to crush it with. The moth landed on a light fixture on the ceiling, so I made my move. Dead, the moth slipped gracefully through air and onto my head. So did the light fixture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 820
You deserved it 51 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

triplethreat13 0

haha i love how you worded the FML. quite humorous.

Imawhalerider 0

Comments

I cannot believe there's actually people yelling at you for killing a moth. ******* morons. Especially #53.

hahahah. for every bug you guys don't kill, i'm going to kill 3. hows that

silkee_shiny 0

At least the lighting fixture fell gracefully as well........

One time at summer camp I swatted at moth with a pair of boxers and inadvertantly hit the 4 foot long light fixture behind it. The light fell half way out of the ceiling and I proceeded to stand there holding it up for thirty minutes waiting for the matinence guy to show up while my friends laughed uncontrolably. I feel your pain.

NEVER HIT MOTHS ON LIGHT FIXTURES. Just try to get them to move somewhere flat. *shakes head*

How can anybody not think this is your fault? You sir, are a simpleton.

sunkissdluster 0

You seriously get annoyed by a little moth? You sound like an unpleasant person to be around... both easily perturbed and dumb.

IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR TRYING TO END A PRECIOUS LIFE. People who KILL BUGS or EAT MEAT disgust me. How someone can end lives like it's nothing is something I will never understand. Life is precious and beautiful and should not be taken away ever ever ever. I cry when I see someone kill a bug and I'm 15. Don't. End. Lives. K?

TrackLifee - my thoughts exactly. & at least the meat eating is supposed to be justified though in most cases it's not really these days, but I hate it when innocent little beings are killed for nothing. Like flies - okay, they may be annoying and dirty, but they're harmless (at least if you wash your hands as you should, they are). I have a phobia of butterflies/moths and yet I never want them killed, just out of my room and alive. I clicked YDI too because OP had no real reason to kill that moth.

There is a lot more to do about a fly than washing your hands. They rot your food. And shut up, it's just a bug. His getting too annoyed by it is just as stupid as you getting too PETA about it. Other animals kill other animals, why's it so wrong for us, eh? Meat tastes ******* good and gives you proteins. Sure, it can make you fat, but so do fruits. Eat food right and you're good to go. Oh, and by the way: PLANTS ARE ALIVE TOO, GASP.

bexox 0

Isn't there some red paint you should be throwing?

lol.. so the light ficture came down gently too..? and 69 heres an example what if a moisquito was about to suck your blood would you want to have a itchy moisquito bite or not have a dam moisquito bite.